*POSTPONED* Chunky Basket 04/04
Due to recent current events, this workshop has been postponed until a later date.
**IN STORE WORKSHOP**
Saturday, April 4, 2020
10am - 12pm
Learn the basics of crochet in this two hour hands-on class! We will discuss different types of yarn and their various purposes, while using a sturdy, felted wool yarn to make a gorgeous, chunky basket. Make one large basket, or a small and medium basket during the class.
• 2 hours of hands-on instruction
• Jumbo crochet hook (yours to keep)
• 50 yard yarn ball (choice of 3 colors!)
• Kit with three stitch markers, a long sewing needle, waxed thread, and a leather 'handmade' tag for your basket
• 10% off your in-shop purchases the day of the workshop
Each workshop is hosted in our San Antonio shop and studio, unless otherwise noted. Space is limited for each workshop, and seats are sold on a first come, first served basis. All workshop sales are final and non-refundable. We reserve the right to cancel the class if a minimum number of seats is not sold. In the event of cancellation, you will be refunded in full.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-280-1050. Reserve your space online or in-shop.