A Field Guide to Color: A Watercolor Workbook
Build your watercolor skills with confidence with these 25 beautiful and beginner-friendly new projects on premium watercolor paper!
This easy-to-use watercolor workbook is filled with unique and beautiful flower and nature sketches that are ready for you to watercolor–no drawing skills required! Each page is specially designed with simple step-by-step instructions so you can easily and confidently paint each project and create artwork that matches the quality of the author’s example.
Watercolor Workbook features:
• An introduction to fundamental watercolor techniques
• 25 projects on thick, 200 gsm premium watercolor art paper—no color bleed-through!
• Easy-to-follow instructions that can be completed in 30 minutes or less
• Beautiful floral and plant artwork, including: wild roses, poppies, sunflowers, buttercups, dandelions, and more
• Easy-to-follow instructions, including suggested paint and paintbrush materials, so you can start painting today